Saturday 1 June 2013

Miniaturas Modernas

 
 
 

Oke so here is my (very late) entry to the second annual modern minis contest, I always think of a back story to what the owner of the house is doing and when I was putting this scene together the story just came to me. The owner of this pad ! is a lady and she just came home from a big shopping spree. Now we all know that most women love to shop even if they have no good reason. But this lady did! You see all of her mail has been left unopened because she found a letter in the mailbox that was way more important. She’s  got an invite to a high school reunion. She’s so excited to see everyone again. And of course she has to look her best ! is the high school hottie still hot? Watt ever became  of that tall nerdy kid did he really become a millionaire? And how many of her former friends have gotten kids now?
After she went shopping she sat down on her comfy sofa with a hot cup of coffee and some old photo’s from way back when… she was so skinny there.. Hmm maybe she should save that piece of freshly baked pie for after the reunion…..


 
 





 
 







 
Mini hugs Mandy
(>”)><(^^<)



Kitchen is a swap gift by Mad for mod and the coffee table I won from her, sofa is made by me thanks to the tutorial of the lovely pepper at mitchymoominiatures. TV, table, shopping bags, birthday cards , photo’s and documents, love Singing and magazine holder, pillows, coffee, jars of penutbutter and jam made by me. The rest are miniature finds
 





3 comments:

  1. What an awesome backstory. Nice scene. I submitted my photos today (I mean yesterday) as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great scene. Love everything in it =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene and everything in it adds to the atmosphere. I like your story too :)

    ReplyDelete